Saturday, December 17, 2016

Queen Gem's Fashion Closet | End Of Fall Fashion

Hey Gems!!! Guess Who Is Back Posting Blogs & Fashion Videos?! Yes It's Your Girl  Queen Gem!
I am so excited to be back posting here and I decided to come back with amazing fashion post and some bomb Jewelry to help you ladies get your fashion together so we can slay not only this Christmas but for the New Year as well.

So lets get to talking fashion Gems!  This Gorgeous hat I have on came from Walmart...Yes Gems Walmart I have noticed they have stepped their game up and have really amped up their accessories this year. The hat was also reasonable price and I only paid about 14 bucks. I feel like it is a great statement piece to any fall outfit.
Now  moving on to the gorgeous necklace I am wearing!  I am wearing a beautiful set I received from Glamour Kisses Jewelry. They are one of my fav sites to shop to look for statement pieces to tie any outfit together their Jewelry is high quality and very affordable for Divas who love to good but at a fraction of the cost. 
Shop Glamour Kisses Jewelry Here
On to the outfit! So lets start with the top I'm wearing. I picked up this gorgeous orange cold shoulder top from Jcpenney along with this amazingly comfortable jeans by the brand ANA they are my favorite brand to buy jeans and tops from because the clothes are not only stylish but made to fit a plus size body well. You can never go wrong with the prices too because Jcpenney offers a ton of sales and coupons pretty much weekly or daily depending on when you shop so I definitely suggest you guys stop in try on a few pieces for winter coming up! Now whats an outfit without shoes right?! I Picked up these super cute black boots last season actually but they are still hanging tight with me this fall season. These shoes were picked up at Avenue, being a girl who wears a size 11W its not always easy finding cute shoes but Avenue is here to save the day in the boot depart they carry wide with shoes and wide calf boots for us divas who need the extra room. I absolutely love their boots and once again you can always score a great deal buy using a coupon for 30% or 40 % off one item!





So Gems that has been my end of the season fall fashion outfit!
I had so much putting this outfit together and be sure to stay tuned more outfits and fashion post to come! So with that being said Gems, Remember its not about how much it cost it about how you apply so keep doing your thing and Stay beautiful! xoxo Queen Gem


1 comment: