Tuesday, November 3, 2015

YSL Rouge Pur Couture VoxBox

Hey Gems! I know I know an actual blog post right? Well I received some amazing products from Influenster and I just had to share! This Voxbox included not one but two gorgeous lip colors from YSl's Pur Couture collection! As you can see from the pic below these colors are to die for! I received 2 from this collection #19 Fuchsia & #9 Rose Stiletto. These Gems are not only gorgeous in color but the packaging is absolutely beautiful as well with it's sleek gold packaging along with YSL logo inblack imprinted on the front.

Now lets get to what you Gemstones want to really know. These lipsticks are amazingly creamy and smooth and they give your lips a juicy appeal to them with their gorgeous finish! In applying these I noticed they are very true to color and super opague. Now there is a slight perfume sent but nothing overbearing to the senses. Overall they lasted about 3hrs (with drinking) before I had to reapply. I think these lipsticks are well worth the money if you looking for a little bang for our buck! 

I hope you gems enjoyed this post and as always remember its not about how much it cost its about how you apply it! XOXO Gemstones!


Note: All products from influenster were sent for free for testing purposes and for my honest feed back.


No comments:

Post a Comment