Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Rainbow





Hey my lovies and fellow beauty lovers this look was requested from a past video so I recreated and I hope you all like. I do have a video of this look if you would like to see how I achieved this look.

Here is a list of the products I used for this look...

~Eyes~
Primer: Mary Kay/ NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Eyeshadow: L.A. Colors  palette in Tease Along With a Brown Shadow from Bareminerals called Cashmere

~Face~
Mac Foudation in NW45
Estee Lauder Blush 
Bronzer From Wet And Wild In Princess

~Lips~
 Didgeridoo your nails (Opi Lipcolor)
Tutti frutti (loreal lipgloss)

Side Note: You do not have to you all the products I did you can and may use anything you already own to achieve this look.

Anyways Thanks for stopping by lovies have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

  1. very pretty tigga will have to do this look=) luv ya sis

    ReplyDelete